This was part of
Adayla's first homework assignment: for social studies she needed to show how she's growing up by either drawing or providing a picture of her as a baby, as a kindergartner, and as a grown up.
Adayla told me, "Mom, I'm going to look like Aunt Josie when I grow up." So we got a picture of Aunt Josie, and she became part of
Adayla's homework! Hopefully
Adayla gets an A+ :-)
4 comments:
PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!! :) I love my mini me! She is already smart enough so now she can just graduate already and come to college with me :)
i can't blog anymore cuz I got a new email and I can't do anything about it. I loved Adayla's book and picture. I loved my aunts and wanted to be like them and look like them. I came home with my eyebrows plucked by Aunt Tenna and I was a big trouble. There is no way that you can hide having done that when you have carpet eyebrows.
How funny is that!!!!!!!!!!! I have set up a blog and don't know how to get to it. It is making me crazy and laugh at the same time.
I can't remember my password either.
Post a Comment