We hit up the fabric market. Tim and I went we first moved here, but I found it completely overwhelming and hadn't been back. My mom had some fabulous tablecloths made and Corde and Dad went home with quite a few new button up shirts. Dad - Where is the picture of you in your favorite shirt??? It is a 3 story building with every kind of fabric imaginable! They have all sorts of things hanging as demos, but all you need is a picture and a week before you are wearing something tailored especially for you!
They had their fill of Chinese food and probably their fill of Pizza Hut too! Oh the memories! We made it all out one evening to a "non hole in the wall restaurant", which has some very tasty food.....the pic shows sweet and sour fish. Almost everyone at the table enjoyed it, really! I do a pretty good imitation of the fish, maybe I will post it later....
Adayla thought she could go on the plane with them and go play in Wyoming for awhile. Little Grandma told her that when she was 4, she could go visit her. (We will be done here the summer after she turns 4.) A few hours later someone said something about her being 3. She is into wanting 3 of everything because she is 3, but this time she said no I am 4. And then she goes and tells Little Grandma that since she is now 4 she is able to go with her to Little Grandma's house! We hope they make it back to China one more time, we have tons more things we could find to see!
1 comment:
That fish looks tasty. I would love to see your impression of it.
Post a Comment